Marie, Tessa, Benjamin, and Grace
Wow. Congratulations on this big milestone event. I don't think her smile could be any bigger.Aunt Leah
Congratulations, Marie! You look so happy! We can't believe you are 8! We love your pictures! Jason & Leslie
I actually just got a little weepy. Of course, you know I am like "where's the other pictures??" She looks gorgeous. Wish we could have been there.
Fantastic time. She is a perfect princess. We LOVE and miss her so much. And, she looks gorgeous!
I really think that the feminine 'jumpsuit' was really cute, too.
We're so proud of you for being baptized! We love you! We also like your new white dress. - Uncle Jarom and Aunt Melissa
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow. Congratulations on this big milestone event. I don't think her smile could be any bigger.
Aunt Leah
Congratulations, Marie! You look so happy! We can't believe you are 8! We love your pictures! Jason & Leslie
I actually just got a little weepy. Of course, you know I am like "where's the other pictures??"
She looks gorgeous. Wish we could have been there.
Fantastic time. She is a perfect princess. We LOVE and miss her so much. And, she looks gorgeous!
I really think that the feminine 'jumpsuit' was really cute, too.
We're so proud of you for being baptized! We love you! We also like your new white dress.
- Uncle Jarom and Aunt Melissa
Post a Comment