Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sunday Dinner with Grandma Jane and Papa Randy














My parents came to visit for the afternoon. The cat Tessa is holding showed up in our backyard on Saturday. The kids thought it was a gift from God. Strangly enough, the cat allowed the kids to do just about anything to him, including dress him up, push him in the shopping cart, and throw him down the slide. He stayed for two days and then vanished again.

7 comments:

scooping it up said...

Ok, cute pics with the Grandparents, the kids are darling and HOLY COW that cat is so sweet and cute!!! Maybe it found it's family again.

Melissa said...

It's nice to have her home again, isn't it? Maybe the cat learned its lesson after a few days and took off.

Lori Thornbrue said...

Is there anything better?
I didn't know Tessa lost her two front teeth. What a cutie! Love the pictures, and can't wait to see you. Beautiful cat.

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Those are really sweet pictures. I like the face Ben is making ... and I love Tessa's look on joy riding on grandpa.

Grandma Pearl said...

WOW!!!! Who was more excited to see each other, the children or the grandparents. What a nice way to spend the afternoon.
Your children are darling and growing up.
Does Tessa know the song<"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth?" I guess you could substitute any holiday or expression couldn't you?
Love to you all. It will be nice to see you all soon.
XOXO Grandma Pearl

Lloyd Family said...

Cute pictures, kids, and cat.

Rabecca said...

It's so much fun when Grandpa comes, hurrah!! Glad everyone had lots of fun. Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks. They are all getting taller. Are you going to get a cat now ;)