I love, love, love the new posts!! Thanks a ton. The girls are elegant as Cleopatra...... I love the one with Marie running....the 'sun' bathing....and all the fabulous pictures of picnicing and running and life at the Thornbrue house. thanks.......
How lucky your children are to be able to see everything at the museum and they look pretty good in heir head gear. I don't remember being able to see so many things like this when I was young. You,Staci and Melissa are so lucky to be able to take advantage of these interesting places to go. Your children will always remember them. Give them hugs and kisses from their grandma gingerbread OK :)
4 comments:
I commend you for taking the camera. Good on ya' mate.
I love, love, love the new posts!! Thanks a ton. The girls are elegant as Cleopatra......
I love the one with Marie running....the 'sun' bathing....and all the fabulous pictures of picnicing and running and life at the Thornbrue house. thanks.......
How lucky your children are to be able to see everything at the museum and they look pretty good in heir head gear. I don't remember being able to see so many things like this when I was young.
You,Staci and Melissa are so lucky to be able to take advantage of these interesting places to go.
Your children will always remember them.
Give them hugs and kisses from their grandma gingerbread OK :)
Ben looks like he's in his element holding that lizard thing :)
Post a Comment