Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July

Sitting in the back yard during the picnic.

Who, me?
James and Marie doing fireworks in the front yard.

Allie or Marie?

Grace and her infamous tongue.


James and Allie laughing about the Paley-Weiner Theorem

Allie, Marie, James and Tess playing waterballoon volleyball.


7 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

Ahhhh......pictures of the people that I love, doing fun things (and funny things).
Thanks!!!

Leah said...

It wouldn't be the 4th of July without celebrating it with family!
Looks like you had a great one!
Aunt Leah

Michaelangelo said...

That tongue is so cute on Grace, and I love her hair too :) What a fun holiday- picnics, fireworks, family... what could be better than that?

Lisa Thornbrue said...

Whoa ... Marie actually looks older to me. I've got to get out there and get re-acquainted and actually meet Grace. I'll work on it. Thanks for the pics, Lisa

angel said...

Seeing that picture of James made me miss him a lot! It's been so long!

Anonymous said...

What is that Paley-Weiner theorm anyway? Mom

James said...

The Paley-Wiener theorem describes the growth properties of certain functions. I had to do something at work that used a Wiener process (random-walk motion), and the conversation turned to theorems with funny names. It sounds more like a brand of cheap hot dogs (also a good name for a rock band).