Marie, Tessa, Benjamin, and Grace
so glad i wasn't there for that clean up project.
I have Cade and Brennan playing in the wheat right now!! (And having a blast)
I have a question......was this an 'on purpose'......like "lets play in the rice".....or an 'accident'.Just wondering
Well, at least the rice was dry and sweepable! Looks like a great time!
OH! NO! I'm afraid I wouldn't handle that too well at my "senior age." It looked fun and really slippery. I'm glad you didn't have any broken bones. The hike looked really like it was sfun. I love doing things like that.Grandma Pearl
I echo mom's question.
On purpose.
It was? That's awesome! What great parents!
I have a question, again. where was Ben during the rice play time?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
so glad i wasn't there for that clean up project.
I have Cade and Brennan playing in the wheat right now!! (And having a blast)
I have a question......was this an 'on purpose'......like "lets play in the rice".....or an 'accident'.
Just wondering
Well, at least the rice was dry and sweepable! Looks like a great time!
OH! NO! I'm afraid I wouldn't handle that too well at my "senior age." It looked fun and really slippery. I'm glad you didn't have any broken bones.
The hike looked really like it was sfun. I love doing things like that.
Grandma Pearl
I echo mom's question.
On purpose.
It was? That's awesome! What great parents!
I have a question, again. where was Ben during the rice play time?
Post a Comment