Before I came to the comment page, I said, Hmmm, it is a tie between #1 and number 3. Then I cam to the comment page, and that is EXACTLY what Staci said! Well, I agree.
I love all of them, but I really love #1 because the flowers in the front are so stunning and big, and then the beautiful temple right behind... gorgeous! My second choice would be #4. All are great!!
picture 1 = first place picture 4 = second place They are spectacular! I really need to save up for a camera. The old one of Jonah's has poor quality even on the computers!
I loved #1. I think my first visit to the temple was when I went alone and the flowers were so beautiful I knew that is where I needed to be. Pam, Aunt Jan and Aunt Sheila went to work, that is how long it has been. I'd like a camera also. I'll think really serious about a blog because I want to be modern like my family. Grandma Pearl
I like #1. I like the angle and the flowers. Jim said Moroni looks thinner at the Denver temple. Hahaha! Don't pay any attention to him...he thinks Moroni spins. Aunt Leah
11 comments:
tie between one and three
Papa Randy liked #1
Before I came to the comment page, I said, Hmmm, it is a tie between #1 and number 3. Then I cam to the comment page, and that is EXACTLY what Staci said! Well, I agree.
I liked number one, too.
I vote for #4
I like #4
I love all of them, but I really love #1 because the flowers in the front are so stunning and big, and then the beautiful temple right behind... gorgeous! My second choice would be #4. All are great!!
picture 1 = first place
picture 4 = second place
They are spectacular! I really need to save up for a camera. The old one of Jonah's has poor quality even on the computers!
I loved #1. I think my first visit to the temple was when I went alone and the flowers were so beautiful I knew that is where I needed to be. Pam, Aunt Jan and Aunt Sheila went to work, that is how long it has been.
I'd like a camera also. I'll think really serious about a blog because I want to be modern like my family.
Grandma Pearl
I like #1. I like the angle and the flowers. Jim said Moroni looks thinner at the Denver temple. Hahaha! Don't pay any attention to him...he thinks Moroni spins.
Aunt Leah
#2,in first, #1 in second
Post a Comment