While Staci and I were frantically tackling our daunting piles of laundry, we both agreed that we needed the sign that hangs above her friend's washing machine. It reads:
laundry----Who has more to tackle laundry than the MOM ??? Don't fret too much, it never ends and will always be around to remind you that you want clean clothes for everyone at the same time if possible. I've found it usually waits if you leave it and then when it is done for a few minutes you feel like you have acompolished much for the day, night or early morning. Love, Grandma Pearl
JAMES, Even though you are having an actors strike at your house (Allie told me), can you post your other Christmas Video's? I want to watch them over and over, and dad can't remember where he put them (they never worked on my computer).
AMEN! I put 8 loads through the machines today in preparation for going to Idaho for Christmas. Granted I was far behind, but then when I think about it that's about what I do every week anyway. Yuck!
5 comments:
It is never ending from now until eternity........!
laundry----Who has more to tackle laundry than the MOM ??? Don't fret too much, it never ends and will always be around to remind you that you want clean clothes for everyone at the same time if possible.
I've found it usually waits if you leave it and then when it is done for a few minutes you feel like you have acompolished much for the day, night or early morning.
Love,
Grandma Pearl
For better or worse, baby.
JAMES, Even though you are having an actors strike at your house (Allie told me), can you post your other Christmas Video's? I want to watch them over and over, and dad can't remember where he put them (they never worked on my computer).
AMEN! I put 8 loads through the machines today in preparation for going to Idaho for Christmas. Granted I was far behind, but then when I think about it that's about what I do every week anyway. Yuck!
Post a Comment