A freshly painted front door, a trademark panty door, and my favorite view from the side gate. Ben knew for sure when we moved in that the owners had left him a puppy in the large dog house.
Allie, yup, as of the 10th of Feb. you can expect a real increase in the cost of children's clothing. However, there has been such a huge uproar about the ban on resale of children's clothing and toys that the Consumer Protection Agency is considering NOT banning that practice. [All because of the 'threat' of lead]. ALL fabric, buttons, zippers, etc. on ALL children's clothing and every part of children's toys has to be tested for lead......very expensive equipment. Will put the smaller toy and clothing manufacturers out of business.
7 comments:
Ha ha! That would be a great dog house!
I'm jealous. I soo want one of those ceiling pan racks.
This looks terrific!
Allie, yup, as of the 10th of Feb. you can expect a real increase in the cost of children's clothing. However, there has been such a huge uproar about the ban on resale of children's clothing and toys that the Consumer Protection Agency is considering NOT banning that practice. [All because of the 'threat' of lead]. ALL fabric, buttons, zippers, etc. on ALL children's clothing and every part of children's toys has to be tested for lead......very expensive equipment. Will put the smaller toy and clothing manufacturers out of business.
I LOVE your doors! Makes me want to go paint shopping!
Oh, I'll get Ben a kitty for that BIG dog house. If I can name her! Sounds good James, yes?
I LOVE IT!!! and you got a bonus shed in the back!! Can't wait for the Official Tour!! We miss you guys! Love, Claudia
Beautiful front door!!!
Post a Comment