Marie, Tessa, Benjamin, and Grace
(Tessa was sticking notes all over the house.)
Thanks for the translation. Pretty funny.Jarom
Now, I could read it perfectly. Must be a teacher.......:)Cute.
Hookd on foniks werkd fer mi!No really, those letters are excellent Tessa!
Good one Tessa! :)
haoos. a bit swedish?
Good thing your dad posted!! :)
Cute! I love little kids' writing!
Ohh look at that, the whole month of February went by and we don't get to hear anything about your valentines day or any latest adventures?
umm, where are you guys?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Thanks for the translation. Pretty funny.
Jarom
Now, I could read it perfectly. Must be a teacher.......:)
Cute.
Hookd on foniks werkd fer mi!
No really, those letters are excellent Tessa!
Good one Tessa! :)
haoos. a bit swedish?
Good thing your dad posted!! :)
Cute! I love little kids' writing!
Ohh look at that, the whole month of February went by and we don't get to hear anything about your valentines day or any latest adventures?
umm, where are you guys?
Post a Comment