Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sexy Legs




I walked into my closet and wondered what in the world my nylon egg was doing on the floor. I soon received my answer. Somebody was embarrassed!

8 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMM........looks great Mr. Ben! Now that will be a revenge picture!

Leslie said...

That is so funny! I remember when Kevin did the same thing when he was about Ben's age! He is so cute!

Jarom and Melissa said...

Hahaha. That is pretty funny. Poor guy needs a brother. Maybe it's time to get him a BB gun or something.

Jarom

Michaelangelo said...

ow ow Ben! Personally I detest nylons... but I wear them anyway. I would let you take all of mine Ben :)

Randy said...

Sorry Allie, but there is always one that seems to view the far shore with longing. Gary Churchill thought we had a REAL problem the day he came to the house and Jarom answered the door in a wig, dress and make-up. And lets not forget the Halloween party when all the scouts were trying to hook up with our 14 year-old cheerleader "daughter".

-Papa Randy

scooping it up said...

too good. i keep trying to make some joke about nude or "suntan" nylons but i am coming up short. quite honestly, i am impressed he could get them on.

Jarom and Melissa said...

I love that he was so embarrassed that he ran away. Hilarious.
-- Melissa

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooooh Ben you darling boy! You make me laugh. How on earth did you get those on unassisted?