Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2010 Christmas Video

This year's video proved to be quite the undertaking. The second the idea for this movie was conceived, we swore the kids to secrecy. Miraculously, they kept our little secret. Having started this project earlier than the others, we were surprised it has taken the longest to film and edit. Perhaps it is because the kids are now capable of so much more--memorizing both dialog and choreography.


A big thanks goes to James and the headache he has sustained as a result of some late (or early) editing sessions.


And now, without further ado, we bring you the Thornbrue Family Christmas video of 2010:




9 comments:

scooping it up said...

it was perfect. loved every second. ben was especially convincing!

Lloyd Family said...

Very Cute!! Another winning show!!

Lori Thornbrue said...

So sweet. I loved it!!! Thank you to all.........!

Grandma Pearl said...

I was so excited when Jane told me you the blog.
I look forward to them every year. Your awesome and I love you so much.
Merry Christmas,
Love,
Grandma Ginger bread house :)

Jarom and Melissa said...

What a great tradition! So cute!

Tuire said...

Awesome. Daniella has watched this 5 times all ready and enjoys it. Thanks for sharing and entertaining my child so I can bake .

Wendy said...

WoW! That was WONDERFUL!!! My kids really liked watching it with me. Merry Christmas, Thornbrues!

Lisa Thornbrue said...

LOVED IT!!!! Great acting by all!

Michaelangelo said...

Love love loved it!! We, unfortunately, have not finished ours yet, but hopefully soon. Something about having a newborn and a busy calling kindof took over November & December... and January :) The kids did a GREAT job as chipmunks and Dave!!