This was our first year for a
real tree. Please pretend we don't look like we just rolled out of bed. (As it happens, it had been a very productive day but hygiene just wasn't a priority.)

Warming up by the fire while we wait for the hayride.
The chair behind Grace cracked us up.

Loaded and ready!

This is the one!

You'll notice there's plenty of space for presents...

Tessa sawing the tree.

Daddy's gloves are warm.

James tying the tree to the car.

The finished product.
Decorations feature homemade popcorn garlands and dehydrated orange rounds.
3 comments:
So fun! I love the skirt.
I love all of the posts. thank you thank you thank you! Everyone looks so beautiful. Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!
Love the tree!! What a fun family outing... I must say I love the convenience of our artificial tree, but miss the hunt for the perfect tree. Maybe we'll take the kids out and get a little mini one or something, just for the novelty of it!
Post a Comment