James and I hosted the best party of the century (thanks to the Hopkins for the idea). We had a total of 32 guests. There was so much laughter, everyone's cheeks hurt by the end of the night. We played name that Christmas tune, Pictionary (girls against guys--Mele Kilikimaka was a riot), and had a white elephant gift exchange. The funniest gift was a picture of one of our guests who had signed his own picture, "Your #1 Fan, Cody."
Looking so hot.
Check out those shoulder pads!
James' sweater featured lights that flashed, "HO."
WOW!!!! What a great party. Oh to be young and have fun group parties. Who made the train? I really liked it. The sweaters were really interesting and thanks for posting. Loved it. Grandma Pearl
Looks like it was a fantastic party!! We'll have to try that one of these years... :) Love the marshmallow creations too-- I think the kids would have a blast with that on Christmas Eve!
7 comments:
Some of those are quite ugly! Looks like fun.
It was a GREAT party. Glad we were there!
WOW!!!!
What a great party. Oh to be young and have fun group parties.
Who made the train? I really liked it.
The sweaters were really interesting and thanks for posting.
Loved it.
Grandma Pearl
You know Grandma didn't get why some of those sweaters were ugly. She probably wants to get a few. ;)
Good stuff indeed. I love the white elephant gifts, and the marshmallow creations were great!
Wish we could have come.
Those are some pretty hideous sweaters. Sorry we missed out.
Oh Allie, if you didn't live so far away, I'd borrow your sweater-- for our ugly sweater contest. That is priceless!!
Looks like it was a fantastic party!! We'll have to try that one of these years... :) Love the marshmallow creations too-- I think the kids would have a blast with that on Christmas Eve!
Post a Comment