Monday, December 17, 2007

Influenza

We've caught the bug at our house! It has been sad to see the kids so sick (fevers of over 104) for so long (going on five days now). But James and I agree that this weekend was one of the best we've had in a while. The kids are calm, take naps and are willing to snuggle. It was fun watching Christmas movies and wrapping presents. James stayed at home with the kids most of the weekend while I ran errands. I always wondered how James multi-tasks when I am away. Here are pictures of what he does with Grace.

5 comments:

scooping it up said...

Gracie is such a beauty. I mean, honestly a beauty. You could never put too many pics of these kids up...

Anonymous said...

Allie, never in my life have I seen a bottle propped up like that--he does have an engineering degree!! She is so beautiful--

Anonymous said...

Allie and James,
You are both such funny children. Keep up the goodwork James. Did grace really enjoy the bottle?
Love,
Grandma Pearl

Nicole Shelby said...

ALLIE -
Hello! It's been years!
And you've got 4 chitlins! They are so beautiful. Looks life is sweet for you as well. I'm glad you found us by accident. It's always good to see an old lost (but not forgotten) friend!

Anonymous said...

Gracie looks precious. She will never remember me. I can not see here sisters faces in her smile. She is here own little person. Post more! Love Grandma jane