Ben came into the kitchen wearing this outfit and started dancing. All it needed was the music.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Go Ben Go! Too cool. I like it! We just got home from seeing the Denver Zoo lights. Including 2 baby giraffee. Can't wait to take your family next year.
Allie, go ahead and post your email address in a comment on our blog, and I'll forward it to Alissa. If you want me to delete the comment when I'm done for privacy purposes, let me know and I'll be happy to do it.
6 comments:
Go Ben Go! Too cool. I like it! We just got home from seeing the Denver Zoo lights. Including 2 baby giraffee. Can't wait to take your family next year.
That was grandma jane just now. I think I spelled griafee worng. Some one fix this error please!?
Giraffe. You were so close. This is hilarious.
What beautiful Christmas Pictures. Your children get more beautiful each time I see them. Aunt Sheila
Ahhhhhh, those were the years! Nothing like toddlers to bring total joy to a home.
Allie, go ahead and post your email address in a comment on our blog, and I'll forward it to Alissa. If you want me to delete the comment when I'm done for privacy purposes, let me know and I'll be happy to do it.
Btw, your son's got some sweet moves. :)
Post a Comment