Allie! Cute pictures, I cannot believe how big Ben and the girls are! I haven't even seen your little girl in person, but she seems bigger too :) So a move to Denver? Sounds very exciting...you guys are quite the movers...good luck with it all! Glad to see you blogging. Here's my address: happy-as-a-lark.blogspot.com
Don't you just love the creative dress up games kids invent? Sarah went through an interesting firefight stage that involved a bucket hat, an apron, several necklaces, and a much-too-small-for-her bib.
My blog is at euphrasie.blogspot.com
Or you can just click the link. (This is Shannon, in case you hadn't guessed.)
4 comments:
Allie! Cute pictures, I cannot believe how big Ben and the girls are! I haven't even seen your little girl in person, but she seems bigger too :) So a move to Denver? Sounds very exciting...you guys are quite the movers...good luck with it all!
Glad to see you blogging.
Here's my address:
happy-as-a-lark.blogspot.com
I love this site with new cute pictures. Your Christmas Trees are beautiful, and kids are cute. I miss them!
Don't you just love the creative dress up games kids invent? Sarah went through an interesting firefight stage that involved a bucket hat, an apron, several necklaces, and a much-too-small-for-her bib.
My blog is at euphrasie.blogspot.com
Or you can just click the link. (This is Shannon, in case you hadn't guessed.)
I found your blog through Lark's blog:) So now I can keep up with your little family since we never seem to be able to get together:)
Eevi
Post a Comment