Over Christmas break, James started a project he has wanted to do since we moved in. Now that it is finished, I thought we'd share some before and after pictures.
BEFORE: You'll notice in this picture that the bar is WAY to tall for any adult--let alone a child--to use. The stools are, in fact, bar stools.
AFTER: The height is considerably shorter, and the kids can now enjoy helping Mom cook.
9 comments:
Wow, the kitchen looks fabulous. So, so much better. James is very, very tricky. Good that he can Ben can share a big pile of cookies. They deserve it. And, ya gotta love Walmart!!!
Love the shoes- did James actually use the word darling? I can tell you don't live in boston. You aren't wearing socks, tights, or pants to church...
Well! Ben's room won the clean award. Fantastic art station in your bedroom Allie. Where are the little people? I love the diaper on the ledge and the dust on the rocker. There is no place like home. :)
James the kitchen counter looks perfect! You are amazing!
Nice work on the counter. I've got to get James to Colorado. Not for the labor, but for the ideas and the know-how.
Did you have to replace the whole section of countertop, or did you put the two pieces together? It looks fabulous! I'd never seen pictures of your house before-- love it!
Love the shoes and the fabric of your dress Allie- perfect!
Very beautiful kitchen, James. And, yes, the shoes are darling!!
kudos James!
are those HEELS? they look like flats at first glance, but then the way you are holding your foot suggests they might be heels, in which case.... I covet!
By the way, you can't laugh about our website anymore... you have two of our products displayed in your kitchen and they look great!! (hint: the plant material sticking out of the basket and pitcher on top of your cabinets.) Total: $40 + shipping
Annie, we are all smiling with our mouths open but not laughing....Anyone that can make $1000/day selling tumbleweeds is not someone to laugh at but to admire!!! And your wheat sales even go beyond that!! Once you hit your first million....share the wealth!
Love mom.
Post a Comment