
Tess holding the flosser that Marie gave her. I don't think its a match for all the junk they've had on Valentine's Day.

Ben modeling his new "Woo woo shoes."
Check out those eye lashes!

Marie, after school. She scored quite a few Valenties. (You should see the list of names Marie brought home from school. Tirzah? Itzel? Ysidro?)

Ever wonder what RED #40 looks like in cake batter?

James gets ready to pour syrup on pancakes. He surprised everyone with a rather festive breakfast.

Tessa and Marie up early for the pancakes James made.

This picture, slightly blurry because Marie took it, captures my new chair from James. Ever since we have been married, we've wanted a second office chair so we can work at the computer together.
13 comments:
Wow, what a fabulous Valentine's day at your house!!! Today was Stake temple day. Dad and I went to the temple this morning, I did a session, and dad had the assignment to pass out family names for the stake. Then he brought me home....and said he wouldn't be home until after 9:00 pm. Not a 'red' anything at this house, though Cade did make us a Valentine!! Hurrah. I hope your kids got my silly homemade valentines in the mail today. Your day looks very, very special, and your family beautiful as ever!!
I made heart-shaped. pink pancakes for breakfast, too. We must get that from our mother!!
WHoo! Fancy new chair.
Summer's achievement day girls' group hosted a lovely dinner and wonderful evening for the parents and daughters. It was very nice. Lance also got me a very soft stuffed frog for me to cuddle when he is out of town.
Looks like you guys had a fun day! Congrat's on the new chair Allie. And I love the flosser Tessa :) You're right, those are some crazy names from Marie's class-- I don't think I'll be using any of those ideas for this baby...
Nice chair, nice pink shirt- when on earth did you chop Marie's hair off??!!! Grace's eye lashes are definitely to-die-for. Poor Jane got Hopkin genes on that one. I got her magnetic earrings today on a whim, she thought they were awesome but wouldn't leave them alone either. Baby stepping to the real deal... -Stace
A little mascara and eyeliner and Grace will be ready for the runway. What a doll. Those red cupcakes....not so much. I'm betting on some amazing digestive special effects from those.
Nice chair.
Jarom
Happy Valentine's Day to the Thornbure gang! The cup cakes look very cheerful. Seth and I had pizza for dinner and ate brownies cut into heart shapes with a cookie cutter. On Thursday Seth had a cello lesson and after that Seth got a hair cut. Pa Pa Randy was in Florida. We missed him but we had a nice Valentine's Day.
We had heart-shaped pancakes, too, but I didn't turn them pink, and we ate them at 1:00 in the morning. (Andrew was going through a particularly difficult phase at work.)
Sara/Andrew,
Could you please add me to your blog (jthornbrue@gmail.com)? I had to log in as Allie, but then I couldn't leave any comments. It seems like you have your permissions set really tight.
I understand the need for security and that there are some weirdos out there. On the other hand, it's no good if you can't use it.
Thanks for joining the party.
Amen James-- I told them too!!
Tell Allie that it's kind of fun to have one of our old-fashioned debates again... it's been awhile. No harm in a little controversy :)
I believe that the comments were posted by James. While admittedly I was thinking the same thing, I wouldn't have dared interject my opinions about something that is none of my business. James, however, is your older brother and it is his patriarchal duty to harrass his younger sister(s).
Hello,
It has been eight days since you have posted and I am ready. Can you tell I'm addicted to these cute kids?
Allie your family is so lovely! I'm so glad you have a blog that allows me and our friends to see you guys' growth and progression:)
Post a Comment