Sunday, February 3, 2008

Off to the Grocery Store



By our standards, it has been freezing here. Others would call it balmy. I just thought the kids were looking cute all bundled up for our outing.

12 comments:

Lori Thornbrue said...

Dad (Grandpa) thinks they are awfully sweet.....and I do, too.

Anonymous said...

Clearly you folks are in for a training session on what it means to "bundle up." If your girls only wear 1 pair of tights to church...well...just wait.

Joy said...

your kids are adorable!!

Michaelangelo said...

I love the hat with ears on Grace! Tessa and Ben are so tan- I can't wait for the return of warm sunshine here!! The mountains of snow all over are nice and all, but we can't even enjoy them this year... springtime will be much appreciated!

Lloyd Family said...

Hey, I have that same bear hat for Ezra, only it is in navy blue! If you guys are moving to Denver, Lance just had the city assigned as part of his sale's area, so he'll be flying there about once a month! He also was assigned Salt Lake City. When we go for vacation, he can work. I am hoping that he earns enough frequent flyer miles for us to go to Hawaii in a year or two!

Anonymous said...

And it's what, probably at least 50 degrees outside. Hmmm.

Anonymous said...

Tessa, love your purse, Gracie your ears are darling, Ben you are the MAN! They don't come much cuter than this! Love Grandma Jane

Lori Thornbrue said...

Allie,
When you look at the turmoil in the world, and then at the picture of these sweet and beautiful and perfect children...you know that all you have to do is look toward home for a wonderful safety net, and perfect peace [even with 2 year old tantrums, and the up and down traumas of little children, it is still peace where there is such love and over all joy] What a gift from our Heavenly Father!!!
The memory of my wonderful little family of little people brings nothing but joy....as do all of your families now.

Michaelangelo said...

Allie- How are you feeling these days? Give us an update- hope you're doing great!

Randy said...

Based on how Seth dresses I would guess it was about 30 degrees outside. For Seth if it is above 25 degrees it is shorts weather. A couple of weeks ago Seth and his friends went for a 5 mile run wearing athletic shorts and a teeshirt and it was 15 degrees outside.

Unknown said...

I'm still trying to find the "bundles". I'll send you some winter coats cause there are none in the photo!
You have a beautiful family!
Keep the photos coming
Aunt Annette

Jarom and Melissa said...

Grace finally looks more like a girl than she does like her brother. Congrats to you both.