Fun stuff! Grace is tiny, but so adorable! Her hair looks like its darker than your other kids, or maybe its just the picture. I love seeing the pics. Keep 'em coming. Truly a great idea to do the Blog.
They are all so sweet...I love the art project. Grace is really a doll. I have only ever seen a picture of her smiling....what a happy little angel. Andrew is working on their blog in is 'non' spare time.....In the mean time, I keep bugging Sara. :)
Cute pictures and stories! I really like Tessa's "glorious words" question. That's darling. I'd post a picture in a comment if I could. Maybe I'll just have to send out a mass email while our blog is still "in the works".
James, I added a link to Lisa on my blog.....but I must have done it wrong, cause it doesn't go to her. Can you fix it for me? (In all your spare time :)!) Thanks.
Hey ladies you look so cute in your valentine pjs. Sure enjoy all your sweet comments on your view of the world and all the happenings. I watched President Hinkley's funeral today. He is a wonderful man and a prophet. He inspires me to want to be a good member of the church. Give little Gracie a hug for me. Tell Ben I sent him a letter in the mail.
I was sitting down at the computer to check out the weather to see if the big blizzard is still coming tomorrow, and there was a cute picture of Marie on the screen, so I said, "Hello cute Marie" before she faded off to someone else, and I was again so thankful for the computer, and pictures and the blog site so that I can watch my beautiful kids and their incredible families...
8 comments:
Fun stuff! Grace is tiny, but so adorable! Her hair looks like its darker than your other kids, or maybe its just the picture. I love seeing the pics. Keep 'em coming. Truly a great idea to do the Blog.
They are all so sweet...I love the art project. Grace is really a doll. I have only ever seen a picture of her smiling....what a happy little angel.
Andrew is working on their blog in is 'non' spare time.....In the mean time, I keep bugging Sara. :)
Cute pictures and stories!
I really like Tessa's "glorious words" question. That's darling.
I'd post a picture in a comment if I could. Maybe I'll just have to send out a mass email while our blog is still "in the works".
James, I added a link to Lisa on my blog.....but I must have done it wrong, cause it doesn't go to her. Can you fix it for me?
(In all your spare time :)!)
Thanks.
welcome to the world of blogging(okay, so you've been doing it for a while, i'm just slow in checking on your bunch!) such a cute bunch of kiddies!
Hey ladies you look so cute in your valentine pjs. Sure enjoy all your sweet comments on your view of the world and all the happenings. I watched President Hinkley's funeral today. He is a wonderful man and a prophet. He inspires me to want to be a good member of the church. Give little Gracie a hug for me. Tell Ben I sent him a letter in the mail.
LOVE the baseball theme. Do you think you'll have enough for the team though????
I was sitting down at the computer to check out the weather to see if the big blizzard is still coming tomorrow, and there was a cute picture of Marie on the screen, so I said, "Hello cute Marie" before she faded off to someone else, and I was again so thankful for the computer, and pictures and the blog site so that I can watch my beautiful kids and their incredible families...
Post a Comment