Monday, January 14, 2008

Cozy Winter Morning

Tessa enjoys warm pajamas and a blanket. (Marie, away at school, misses the leisurely mornings.)

Ben thoroughly enjoys his peanutbutter sandwhich.

Goldilocks and goldfish.

3 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

Cute Tessa! Love the crown!
Just an FYI, the Rigby blog is Michael's extended family's blog, not just us- although lately I've been the biggest contributor (I'm the one who just sits around all the time). One of these days we'll have a blog up and running so we can post pictures etc. just for our family.
Have a great day!!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Love seeing all of the cute pictures. THANKS James and Allie!!
I have some of my family blogging. Now we just need the rest of us.

Anonymous said...

Granma Jane says that your hair is darling Miss Tessa. Is that pink blanket the one grandma lori made? It is beautiful. Mr Ben your lunch looks yummy! I sure relate to Marie missing all the fun! Where is Grace!? This is great to see you all so often.