From the mouth of babes.....don't they keep one laughing? I couldn't believe how grown up and mature Marie sounded on the phone the other day....Like a real person! I hardly knew what to say to her, she seemed so 'old' and mature, my mind couldn't really grasp that it was little Marie I was talking to! Got to get to AZ!
Allie, I hope your Dr's appointment turns out well, and that you get the same comments on a bill we got from the dr. when we took Lisa as a two year old. Diagnosis, 'common cold', treatment: reassurance!!
5 comments:
From the mouth of babes.....don't they keep one laughing?
I couldn't believe how grown up and mature Marie sounded on the phone the other day....Like a real person! I hardly knew what to say to her, she seemed so 'old' and mature, my mind couldn't really grasp that it was little Marie I was talking to!
Got to get to AZ!
Allie, I hope your Dr's appointment turns out well, and that you get the same comments on a bill we got from the dr. when we took Lisa as a two year old. Diagnosis, 'common cold', treatment: reassurance!!
Aren't kids funny? Who's sick?
Love the Hinckley comment!
-- Melissa
I want kids one day, just so I can have these moments...
Post a Comment