Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tessa's Question

A few days ago Tess pointed to a placemat with all the presidents of the United States and asked, "Which one is Mitt Romney?"

Then, referring to the "thee, thou, thine" language found in the scriptures, Tessa asked the following question last night:

"Mom, why do people in the scriptures use glorious words?" She is so sensitive to the Spirit. She also told me that she often hears someone talking to her but that she doesn't know if it is Jesus.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet person and I'm sure she'll tell us all about her experiences. The rest of the family is awesome. I'm glad to see the Blog.
Grandma Pearl

Lori Thornbrue said...

That is so sweet...Don't you just love them so much! I do. Thanks for sharing.

Lori Thornbrue said...

Allie, I wish that I could be a real 'grandma' to your kids as well.....It is nice when they know you and love you just because you are grandma! And when you know them well, then you know how to play and work with them, too. Oh, the pain of this far apart world....I think going to the car wash sounds thrilling!!!!

scooping it up said...

I like the Mitt Romney comment. Did I fix my blogging problem? Cross your fingers.

Anonymous said...

Wow - very cool comments. Loved the comment about who killed Hinkley.