Monday, January 7, 2008

Friday Night at the Bowling Alley

Mommy helps Ben roll the bowling ball.

Marie just before her turn.

James points to the score board.

Tessa couldn't contain her excitment when a couple pins were knocked over.

Waiting for the balls to come back.

Daddy helping Tess get her ball rolling.
" Yea!" (Running to get a second ball)

4 comments:

scooping it up said...

So cute this happy boy

Randy said...

I'd say bowling is a winner. I don't think I ever went bowling with my family as a child. The few times I went was with Cub Scouts. I think Grandma and Grandpa Weston might have bowled. It sure seems to be something OUR family likes. A great holiday tradition!

Anonymous said...

Allie! How are you?? You are BEAUTIFUL is how! This is Emmy Lawson! I found your pages thanks to Mrs. Smietana!:) It looks like things are just awesome for you guys, please keep in touch!

Emmy

Anonymous said...

I love your family bowling date. What fun and happy memories.....They will last forever.
Everyone in your family is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!