Hi Sweet Allie! You're right, I am Emily LOL, I've started to go by Emmy for the last several years. I remember seeing your mother in WalMart too, and I did go on a mission, so that must be me! How fun to find you in blog land.:) I saw Tonya (White) Pierce just a couple months ago! I'm happy to give you her email, you can reach me at: elawson79@gmail.com
3 comments:
Allie, we'd like to know who dressed Ben today? The stripes with plaid is so fashion forward.
We love Tessa's face bowling- pure joy. Grandma Jane likes Marie's shirt. We love you guys and wish we could have come.
Hi Sweet Allie! You're right, I am Emily LOL, I've started to go by Emmy for the last several years. I remember seeing your mother in WalMart too, and I did go on a mission, so that must be me! How fun to find you in blog land.:) I saw Tonya (White) Pierce just a couple months ago! I'm happy to give you her email, you can reach me at: elawson79@gmail.com
Love to you all!
Post a Comment