Marie, Tessa, Benjamin, and Grace
Too, too cute for words!
I want to come kiss her cheeks and hear her laugh. I demand some videos on this blog.
Such a cute baby! I can't believe those bright eyes.Add this link to your family blog links: michaelangelarigby.blogspot.comWe've joined the party!
Thanks Allie. I love it!!! Off to the Temple. Talk to you tomorrow.LOVE,Grandma JanePS Who is michaelangelo?
Did you notice that we are only lacking 2 of us--we just need Sara and Lisa! James.....you might have to start a page for Lisa that she can then fill in? Like ya' did for me!
I love the new format guys!
By the way, just looking at all of you, you are a beautiful, beautiful family. How did you get to be so lucky?
adorable
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Too, too cute for words!
I want to come kiss her cheeks and hear her laugh. I demand some videos on this blog.
Such a cute baby! I can't believe those bright eyes.
Add this link to your family blog links: michaelangelarigby.blogspot.com
We've joined the party!
Thanks Allie. I love it!!! Off to the Temple. Talk to you tomorrow.
LOVE,
Grandma Jane
PS Who is michaelangelo?
Did you notice that we are only lacking 2 of us--we just need Sara and Lisa! James.....you might have to start a page for Lisa that she can then fill in? Like ya' did for me!
I love the new format guys!
By the way, just looking at all of you, you are a beautiful, beautiful family. How did you get to be so lucky?
adorable
Post a Comment