Those pictures are too cute....The Mac and Cheese ones made me laugh out loud! What a joy! What beautiful children. Can't wait for Friday.... If the girls bring their 'dollies'....I made new clothes for them to wear.......
Allie and James, Your children are beautiful. How lucky they are to have a mother who takes pride in the way they go tot school. The mac and cheese is a crack up, I've heard of playing with olives but not mac and cheese. Love, Grandma Pearl
I love that someday, Tessa is going to ask you why you let her wear slightly mismatched clothes to school and you're going to say "Honey, you picked it" The girls are beautiful and I love the noodle pics. We miss you guys.
Just for the record Stace, the bottoms and tops matched perfectly. I was there to check and make sure all went smoothly in the clothing area! :) The sweaters did add contrast but their smiles and beautiful hair made them sparkle! I did not even notice the mac and cheese decorations on the toys. I had to hunt after reading all the comments. Silly kids,silly grandma!
Just for the record Stace, the bottoms and tops matched perfectly. I was there to check and make sure all went smoothly in the clothing area! :) The sweaters did add contrast but their smiles and beautiful hair made them sparkle! I did not even notice the mac and cheese decorations on the toys. I had to hunt after reading all the comments. Silly kids,silly grandma!
Cute pictures. Your kids are sure creative with their food. Too funny. I love the picture of Grace and the picture of the first day of school. -- Melissa
SO CUTE!! I love the girls going to school! And the macaroni is fabulous!! My kids just squished grapes all over the table and floor. Not nearly as creative or photogenic... Grace is beautiful! Can't wait to see everyone this weekend!!!
Those girls have their mom's California sunshine smile:) They look so grown up and beautiful. The mac and cheese decor was definitely original! Those were some sweet sacrament meeting talks too.
Allie I must have hit the comment button twice on August 25th. Please take the duplicate off and hurry up with a new post! Maybe some pics of when the kids were at Grandma & Grandpa Thornbrue's home?! By the way Lori Ben has been calling me grandma Lori and I think that is just fine! :)
13 comments:
Those pictures are too cute....The Mac and Cheese ones made me laugh out loud! What a joy! What beautiful children. Can't wait for Friday.... If the girls bring their 'dollies'....I made new clothes for them to wear.......
So fun! I love the Macoroni pictures.
Love the new use for Mac and Cheese. Wow! your kids start school early. Ours don't start until next week.
Had to look again this morning. I love you all. Too cute and sweet and funny.
Allie and James,
Your children are beautiful. How lucky they are to have a mother who takes pride in the way they go tot school.
The mac and cheese is a crack up, I've heard of playing with olives but not mac and cheese.
Love,
Grandma Pearl
I can not believe Tessy is already in kindergarten! My little girls are getting so big. Didn't mother ever teach you not to play with your food?
I love that someday, Tessa is going to ask you why you let her wear slightly mismatched clothes to school and you're going to say "Honey, you picked it" The girls are beautiful and I love the noodle pics. We miss you guys.
Just for the record Stace, the bottoms and tops matched perfectly. I was there to check and make sure all went smoothly in the clothing area! :) The sweaters did add contrast but their smiles and beautiful hair made them sparkle! I did not even notice the mac and cheese decorations on the toys. I had to hunt after reading all the comments. Silly kids,silly grandma!
Just for the record Stace, the bottoms and tops matched perfectly. I was there to check and make sure all went smoothly in the clothing area! :) The sweaters did add contrast but their smiles and beautiful hair made them sparkle! I did not even notice the mac and cheese decorations on the toys. I had to hunt after reading all the comments. Silly kids,silly grandma!
Cute pictures. Your kids are sure creative with their food. Too funny. I love the picture of Grace and the picture of the first day of school.
-- Melissa
SO CUTE!! I love the girls going to school! And the macaroni is fabulous!! My kids just squished grapes all over the table and floor. Not nearly as creative or photogenic... Grace is beautiful! Can't wait to see everyone this weekend!!!
Those girls have their mom's California sunshine smile:) They look so grown up and beautiful. The mac and cheese decor was definitely original! Those were some sweet sacrament meeting talks too.
Allie I must have hit the comment button twice on August 25th. Please take the duplicate off and hurry up with a new post! Maybe some pics of when the kids were at Grandma & Grandpa Thornbrue's home?! By the way Lori Ben has been calling me grandma Lori and I think that is just fine! :)
Post a Comment