How fun for the kids! My school doesn't do things like that. I'm glad Tessa and Ben got to go too. Easter egg hunts were always the best. It looks beautiful there, especially since it snowed here AGAIN last night. Glad you got to get out and enjoy it. -- Melissa
It snowed in Denver last night and Ceader City too! Glad springtime came some where. I'm glad Tess and Ben could attentd Marie's walking field trip. Grandma Pearl is looking at these pics with me. Send us some sunshine! Love Grandma Jane
It snowed in Denver last night and Ceader City too! Glad springtime came some where. I'm glad Tess and Ben could attentd Marie's walking field trip. Grandma Pearl is looking at these pics with me. Send us some sunshine! Love Grandma Jane
6 comments:
Too fun and cute and sweet. I want to have a Marie and Tessa and Ben and Grace around to take on an Easter egg hunt.
I love it.
Looks like it was a great time. I love the skipping picture- she looks so happy. And Tessa and Ben are so cute! Gorgeous grass... I'm jealous!
James- Mom told me you got an interview in Denver. Congrat's and good luck!
Amen on the grass. It's snowing today. Jane wishes she could have come on the Easter egg hunt with you. Cute cute pics.
How fun for the kids! My school doesn't do things like that. I'm glad Tessa and Ben got to go too. Easter egg hunts were always the best. It looks beautiful there, especially since it snowed here AGAIN last night. Glad you got to get out and enjoy it.
-- Melissa
It snowed in Denver last night and Ceader City too! Glad springtime came some where. I'm glad Tess and Ben could attentd Marie's walking field trip. Grandma Pearl is looking at these pics with me. Send us some sunshine! Love Grandma Jane
It snowed in Denver last night and Ceader City too! Glad springtime came some where. I'm glad Tess and Ben could attentd Marie's walking field trip. Grandma Pearl is looking at these pics with me. Send us some sunshine! Love Grandma Jane
Post a Comment