What beautiful kids!!!! Marie is doing another Allie look-a-like, and that dress makes her look older somehow. Ben is so handsome and Tessa radiates as usual. Grace is sure coming along; it looks like she's going to have a sunny disposition as well. Hurry to CO so we can show you off!!
Beautiful family. Love the orange on Ben! I forgot to take picture of my kids in their Sunday clothes-- it will be our family picture outfits this years, so we'll catch it then.
The pictures of the kids are gorgeous. I also like James' new glasses. Jarom needs a new pair, now that I think of it. I'm glad Easter was fun for your family. Again, I love the kids' pictures. They all look adorable. -- Melissa
8 comments:
What beautiful kids!!!! Marie is doing another Allie look-a-like, and that dress makes her look older somehow. Ben is so handsome and Tessa radiates as usual. Grace is sure coming along; it looks like she's going to have a sunny disposition as well. Hurry to CO so we can show you off!!
-Papa Randy
Beautiful family. Love the orange on Ben! I forgot to take picture of my kids in their Sunday clothes-- it will be our family picture outfits this years, so we'll catch it then.
Love you guys!
Absolutely darling! Love you guys --Lisa
The pictures of the kids are gorgeous. I also like James' new glasses. Jarom needs a new pair, now that I think of it. I'm glad Easter was fun for your family. Again, I love the kids' pictures. They all look adorable.
-- Melissa
Ben looks like he's doing a GQ ad. I like the new glasses James! Pretty pretty kids...
Happy Easter Pictures! Everyone looks grand. The big girl hair looks so grown up. Are you sure you can't bring BEN on Thursday?
The first thing I said, just like her Grandpa Randy, Marie looks older than just 5 almost 6....growing up so fast.
Love you all, you are so beautiful.
Cute family!
Post a Comment