Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hair Cut


Admittedly, this is not the most flattering angle (I'm sure if you enlarge the picture you'll see right up my nose) but you get the idea . I LOVE IT. I decided that I am going to be resurrected with short hair. It's totally my personalilty. A special thank you goes to James for being a good sport.
The curl in the back is natural. Many of you don't know that since my sister and I have had children, our hormones have made our hair curly. Okay, Staci's is more extreme but we've both spent a good deal of time straightening our hair. This cut is great because now I don't have it hide it. I can flaunt it.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! Love it!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Very cute and flattering, and why didn't my hormones make my hair curly?......just made mine fall out!!

Michaelangelo said...

Allie I love it! You look great! I need a haircut, but I can't decide what to do... I don't think I'm brave enough to go short, but I definitely love it on you!!

Anonymous said...

I would love a hairdo that didn't need assistance and major work every day! Yours looks way darling. I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

You're a hot Mama Allie- I want more photos from more angles. Lori-my hair looks honestly like a sheep. There is no way to win when hormones take over what God gave us naturally. Thank goodness for the resurrection huh?

Lloyd Family said...

Very cute haircut!! Love it short.

Kristen said...

i love it. i also totally prefer short hair but i go back and forth because craig completely prefers long. *sigh*

so i'm growing it out now - two more years and i can hack it off again! :)

Tracy said...

Very cute and flirty! I like the curls. You are so lucky to be able to go either straight or curly. And to have guts to go short!

Anonymous said...

Allie,
I'm trying this again. Your beautiful and I need to know how to make my eyes sparkel like yours.Good luck in your house finging. A house will become a home when it contains your pictures and personality.
Love,
Grandma Pearl