James: Ben, I am going to count and you need to be here by the time I reach three.
(silence)
James: One...two...three
(pause)
Ben: Four?
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This is SO Jane. I say "Jane, I am counting to three." She says "One, two, free, eleventeen! Yay Mom!" We are missing the point entirely. I bet Ben could Jane how to really get into some mischief.
Don't you love how obedient kids are sometimes? Cade was always very obedient and a good listener. If we said no to him he'd start crying and stop doing whatever he was doing. Brennan on the other hand doesn't even look up! Kids are funny.
Hurrah, I can see the blogs again.......I had a fabulous time getting to know Joshua and Elisabeth, they were SO sweet.... But I also missed 'seeing' everyone else. How beautiful and sweet is your family? Can you believe how blessed we all are?? Mom
6 comments:
This is SO Jane. I say "Jane, I am counting to three." She says "One, two, free, eleventeen! Yay Mom!" We are missing the point entirely. I bet Ben could Jane how to really get into some mischief.
Don't you love how obedient kids are sometimes? Cade was always very obedient and a good listener. If we said no to him he'd start crying and stop doing whatever he was doing. Brennan on the other hand doesn't even look up! Kids are funny.
You've got to love the reasoning of little kids. Four does come after three. Ben's got a point there and you can't blame him for that.
-- Melissa
Ben is my hero. Being misunderstood is the story of my life.
Hurrah, I can see the blogs again.......I had a fabulous time getting to know Joshua and Elisabeth, they were SO sweet....
But I also missed 'seeing' everyone else.
How beautiful and sweet is your family? Can you believe how blessed we all are??
Mom
I was touched at Dad's comment. That is still true to this day!
Post a Comment