Tessa is becoming quite the artist. I always loved doing those big bubbles. Glad Ben is enjoying himself. Hope all the rest of you are doing well also! -- Melissa
That looks like a great snack....quite a healthy choice!! I love doing bubbles, especially the BIG ones, and more especially with a dad!....and I also love Tessa's spider...I also love this blog so that I can see some of the day to day doings that just happen in life, and I can be a little part of it. Thanks
Thank you for sharing your spider, Tessa! It is fun to see. I can't wait until tomorrow when I can show it to my boys. They are all asleep right now!!!
Nice bubbles James and Ben. Can't wait until it's about 30 degrees warmer here so we can blow bubbles outside without them freezing. Love the spider Tessa- the eyes are especially great.
8 comments:
That spider is stinkin' scary. Nice carbs Ben- he clearly is not on Atkins...
Tessa is becoming quite the artist. I always loved doing those big bubbles. Glad Ben is enjoying himself. Hope all the rest of you are doing well also!
-- Melissa
That looks like a great snack....quite a healthy choice!!
I love doing bubbles, especially the BIG ones, and more especially with a dad!....and I also love Tessa's spider...I also love this blog so that I can see some of the day to day doings that just happen in life, and I can be a little part of it. Thanks
Allie,
I am glad you called, even if it was a mistake....glad my number is in your brain!!! I appreciate that! Love you tons.
Thank you for sharing your spider, Tessa! It is fun to see. I can't wait until tomorrow when I can show it to my boys. They are all asleep right now!!!
Your yard is looking beautiful.
Because no one else will say it, I will: Bran flakes are disgusting.
Jarom
I like bran flaks....Especially with raisons.....:)
Nice bubbles James and Ben. Can't wait until it's about 30 degrees warmer here so we can blow bubbles outside without them freezing. Love the spider Tessa- the eyes are especially great.
Post a Comment